Interested in Contributing to Designerly Magazine?
Are you a designer, developer or entrepreneur? Do you have an interesting trick up your sleeve that you would like to share with other creative types?
First, this is what we're NOT looking for:
- Really terrible infographics (please don’t)
- Generic posts or simply impossible to cover topics such as “How to Use Photoshop”
- Posts about how to become a designer… written by someone who isn’t and never has been a designer (major pet peeve)
- Spun/duplicate content (I will check!)
- Spammy links in articles that only exist for said link. We will remove them!
Okay, now onto our article guidelines:
- 900 - 1700 word articles with no fluff.
- Must have zero affiliate links or spammy-looking anchor text.
- Please DO link to relevant resources from previous Designerly articles.
- Use subheadings and bulleted lists where appropriate.
- We reserve the rights to edit the article as we see fit to best match the tone and quality of our website.